For more information, check out ProjectRescue.com.
Awesome worship service at Conversations 10 in Dallas, Texas.
I have the following books to give away, but if it’s crossed out, it’s gone:
- David A. Anderson, Gracism: The Art of Inclusion
- Dave Harvey, Rescuing Ambition
- Kregg Hood, Escape the Debt Trap, From Debt to Life, Rich Toward God, and Take God at His Word
- Todd D. Hunter, Christianity Beyond Belief
- Donald Miller, A Million Miles in a Thousand Years: What I Learned While Editing My Life
- Rick M. Nanez, Full Gospel, Fractured Minds? A Call to Use God’s Gift of the Intellect
- Marvin Olasky, The Religions Next Door: What We Need to Know about Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam–and What Reporters Are Missing
- Jesse Rice, The Church of Facebook: How the Hyperconnected Are Redefining Community
- John R. W. Stott, Basic Christianity (50th anniversary edition)
- John H. Walton, The Lost World of Genesis One: Ancient Cosmology and the Origins Debate
I am giving these books away to credentialed Assemblies of God ministers on a first-come-first-served basis. Simply email me at GPWood@ag.org.
In 1984, Ronald Reagan’s campaign gave us the famous ad, “Morning in America.”
Twenty-six years later, his political heirs have given us this ad, “Mourning in America.”
Compare, contrast, discuss…
The latest devotional from my dad, which takes a whack at legalism. Favorite quote: “Their worldview is so fixed that all they can see are the minutiae, the tiny deviations from their prescribed orthodoxy…. There is no grace in legalism.”
Vodpod videos no longer available.