MinistryDirect.com and Gospel Publishing House are giving away free books every week through the end of September. Check out George Paul Wood’s blog every Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. (Central Daylight Time) for the list of books and contest rules. Then, come back to his blog on every Thursday at 10:00 a.m. (CDT) for a video announcement of winners and discussion of new and interesting books.
Book Giveaway for Thursday, July 29, 2010
- GPH Product: George O. Wood, Living in the Spirit kit ($89.99 value)
- GPH Vendored Product: M. Daniel Carroll R., Christians at the Border: Immigration, the Church, and the Bible ($16.99 value)
- Drew Brees, Coming Back Stronger: Unleashing the Hidden Power of Adversity ($26.99 value)
- Clarke D. Forsythe, Politics for the Greatest Good: The Case for Prudence in the Public Square ($23.00 value)
- Joel C. Rosenberg, Inside the Revolution: How the Followers of Jihad, Jefferson and Jesus Are Battling to Dominate the Middle East and Transform the World ($24.99 value)
- Eligibility: Contestants must be credentialed Assemblies of God ministers and subscribers to MinistryDirect.com. Subscription to MinistryDirect.com is free for all credentialed AG ministers. (If you have questions about your subscription, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.) For some books, eligibility may be further limited, for example, to senior pastors, youth pastors, children’s pastors, worship pastors, etc.). Employees of the General Council are ineligible for this contest.
- Entry and Winning: Eligible contestants must email George Paul Wood at email@example.com before Thursday at 9:00 a.m. CDT. Their emails should include the following information: (1) Name, (2) Contact info, and (3) order of preference for books being given away that week. Books will be given away in order of name drawn and highest book preference still available.
- Promise and Promotion: Contestants who win a book promise to read and post of review of it on their MinistryDirect.com blog within 30 days of receiving it. MinistryDirect.com will promote the book reviews within MinistryDirect.com itself and also on Twitter and Facebook.
- Multiple Wins: Winning contestants are eligible to re-enter the contest only after they have read and reviewed already won books on their MinistryDirect.com blog.